- Alessandro Pisa
- Timo Stollenwerk
- Maik Derstappen
- Eric Steele
The FWT team is looking for new members. We already have 4 people that showed interest. New candidates are still welcome.
Before deciding on the new members we discussed how the team could improve its effectiveness.
The goal we identified are:
- Keeping Plone core a solid and stable platform
- Developers should not be burnt by changes in the core that break the packages built on top of that
- We now have the “Plone classic” and Volto that are “consumers” or the Plone core
- We acknowledge the fact that “Plone classic” for historical reasons is more entangled into the core than it is healthy. We welcome that in the future this can be fixed.
- We want to prevent wasting resources in building features for both the present flavours of Plone
- If a new “consumer” comes in it should be welcomed
- The FWT will have less responsibilities on the “frontend” part on Plone but it will focus its energies on the backend
- We plan to have less regular meeting but:
- we will increase the communication on the FWT mailing list
- we will be more active on GitHub
- we will still organize online meetings when needed
Next FWT meeting is in not planned yet, organization will be ongoing in the mailing list