Framework team meeting minutes 2018-08-07


Alessandro Pisa
Timo Stollenwerk
Eric Brehault
Philp Bauer


Using Dexterity for Plone site PLIP

Timo will ask Roel if the PLIP is ready for review.
This PLIP is still planned for 5.2.

Drop Python 2.6 support is approved.
Timo will ask Eric Steele to add an announcement in the next releases of Plone 5.x and 4.x.
Python 3 Halle sprint
The FWT declares this sprint strategic.

Next meeting

Next FWT meeting is in 3 weeks (2018-08-28).