Fail to install Easy.Newsletter via Plone Management Interface

Here is the error message

Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 138, in publish
Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 48, in call_object
Module Products.CMFPlone.controlpanel.browser.quickinstaller, line 213, in call
Module Products.CMFQuickInstallerTool.QuickInstallerTool, line 686, in installProducts
Module Products.CMFQuickInstallerTool.QuickInstallerTool, line 603, in installProduct

• traceback_info: ('Products.EasyNewsletter',)
    Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 379, in runAllImportStepsFromProfile
  • traceback_info: profile-Products.EasyNewsletter:default
    Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1414, in _runImportStepsFromContext
    Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1226, in _doRunImportStep
  • traceback_info: combine-bundles
    Module Products.CMFPlone.resources.exportimport.bundles, line 28, in combine
    Module Products.CMFPlone.resources.browser.combine, line 107, in combine_bundles
    Module Products.CMFPlone.resources.browser.combine, line 71, in write_js
    Module plone.resource.directory, line 154, in writeFile
    Module OFS.Image, line 139, in init
    Module OFS.Image, line 535, in _read_data
    Module StringIO, line 106, in seek
    UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 43924: ordinal not in range(128)

Could someone help please?

Can you please open an issue on GitHub and also mention what versions of Plone and easynewsletter are you using.
Ping me here if you done with that.

Thank you for reply..!

It is done for the issue on GitHub with the versions informations :

Is it possible that you have used letters like 'Àñ etc' in the id of the portal ?

Thank you for your help espenmn..!
I don't think so. But can you tell me where I check that?

Apparently, "OFS.File" supports only binary file content and in your case, the content is a unicode string.

It is a fresh install (unified mode). I don't really understand what you mean. I have added the package name in the egg section and "buildout" it. The error appeared just after that.

I'd suggest to check if you have in your buildout.cfg the pinnings recommanded on Github
If it fails still, try to uninstall the product, update your Plone to the last version and retry.
I don't have test instances for every Plone subversion, but I have one for 5.08 and the product installed fine with the pinnings cited (suprised that you said that it is a 'fresh install' - why install anything else than the current version ? I have never seen anywhere that 5.0.4 was a 'gold' version more highly recommanded than the current one.

Thank you for help. You are right. At the moment of the install, 5.0.4 was the current stable version. My fault, I did'nt know that there was a new one. I'm installing the 5.0.8 with the pinnings cited.