Discourse + Plone Integrations

So what's the objective of all these features?

1. Provide an interconnected service using various services and applications to reduce the need of having multiple accounts and multiple websites that aren't referred to each other.
  2. Better content quality and SEO standing via self referencable cross-platform content
  3. Reduce the disconnect between applications and services companies have, which in turn help their customers to be aware of related content and services.
  4. Applications, documentation, help and support websites are streamlined as one service and content management system

Example, Jamaican Developers Community website is a full automated marketing tool for tech-related events, jobs, news initiatives and other resources that automatically curates, aggregates and distributes content from other websites and itself to multiple social media pages and newsletters. As a result, when someone searches for a topic, it should show all the related content from the various websites, which includes our own sites.

I will create another post with all the addons I've been developing and want to develop for Plone or Castle CMS. I promise not to make it as long as this post.