Collective.upgrade + Plone 4.3.6

Hi,

I'm using Plone 4.3.6 and installed collective.upgrade 1.1 + zodbupdate 0.5. I'm trying to run a upgrade step to all my sites with the command line script

./bin/upgrade-portals -G interlegis.portalmodelo.policy:default

But I'm getting the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./bin/upgrade-portals", line 97, in
'--log-file', '/home/rafahela/Plone/zinstance/var/log/upgrade.log']))
File "/home/rafahela/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/collective.upgrade-1.2-py2.7.egg/collective/upgrade/run.py", line 114, in main
runner = app.restrictedTraverse('@@collective.upgrade.form')
File "/home/rafahela/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/Zope2-2.13.22-py2.7.egg/OFS/Traversable.py", line 317, in restrictedTraverse
return self.unrestrictedTraverse(path, default, restricted=True)
File "/home/rafahela/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/Zope2-2.13.22-py2.7.egg/OFS/Traversable.py", line 285, in unrestrictedTraverse
raise e
AttributeError: @@collective.upgrade.form

Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Rafahela

Here was the conversation @gbastien

@rafahela

I responded with :

Hi Rafahela,

we are currently using it to upgrade our applications, and it works as expected. We use it one Plone 4.3.8 and 4.3.15

Maybe it is about accessing the view that is only available to Managers (Manage portal permission).

You may try to launch the upgrade add pass a Zope Manager user id using following command line :

./bin/upgrade-portals --username admin -G profile-interlegis.portalmodelo.policy:default site_id

As you see, we also pass the "profile-" prefix to the profile name.

Hope this helps,

From what I see, this first problem was linked to not being recognized as a Manager by default, and when passing the username "admin", same thing, it seems that all this is related to problems of unavailability of PAS in the site. Can you check this?

Gauthier

I created another user, (rafahela, "Manager" role). The user is accessing the Plone site, I tested permissions, and it's ok.