Classic UI to Volto change

I did the same,made 2 terminals, but still, localhost 3000 shows does not exist,

should I continue with the next chapters with localhost still showing this?

This should be resolved before continuing, but I am clueless.

Can you paste the output of http://localhost:8080/Plone ?

its working now as the desired output according to the documentation images,
now its showing this, and even localhost 3000 is showing correct result

earlier backend was showing

1 Like

wonderful

Thank you so much for helping me out. I am really looking forward to work and contribute to this org

1 Like

The backend (classic ui) under 127.0.0.1 is always undesigned per default. it's a diffrence between 127.0.0.1:8080 and localhost:8080. Thats ot a bug or error.

1 Like

oh okay ,thanks

Hey, I needed a little help, been stuck on it for hours

Hi there Ujjwal

The reason why you're not seeing the theme is that you're looking at 127.0.0.1:8080. By default Plone's theming engine doesn't serve elements, etc on numerical localhost unless you specify that address.

In your browser, you can use localhost:8080 and you'll get the Barceloneta theme to load properly however, If you like using the numerical address do the following: Go to Site-Setup -> General -> Theming and remove 127.0.0.1 from the unthemed hostnames field then save and reload.

Cheers :beers:

Hey @riker11451
Actually I wanted help on different issue ,but no have replied till on that ,so that why not ask it in my last thread . Actually I doing the Volto-hands on training and there is section of header in it,I am following same thing as told but am getting an error Unable to resolve path to module '@plone/volto/components'.

If you have ever encountered this issue ,can you help me, cause I have been trying to find answers for a long time now. More quickly I will learn Volto, more I will get closer to contribute