Meeting called to order at 20:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba
Absent: Carol Ganz (excused), Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of January 11
Alexander moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
Funding Request - for Plone Bangladesh Meetup requesting $434. $300 is the standard amount given to a community meetup. Alexander made a motion to approve up to $300 for the meetup, Paul seconded. Unanimously approved.
- Sponsorship Request - for Pycon Italia. We do not currently know anyone attending. If anyone wants to attend, they can send us a proposal for funding. We are not aware of anyone that is planning on attending
- 2018 Budget - Alexander made a motion to approve the budget for 2018, Kim seconded. Unanimously approved.
- PyCon Prep - Sally Kleinfeldt is planning to go to PyCon and is willing to be the lead for the booth. Kim will put together a pamphlet with current Plone providers.
- Sponsorship Database - Kim is moving all the sponsorship information into plone.org so that everything is managed in one place
- Team Leader Report - Work is being done to get Hotfixes into new minor versions of Plone and Zope. Official Plone 5.1 release is being coordinated, ETA March 1.
- Membership Committee Report - Erico has been doing some coordination, and they will be having a meeting next week. They have a list of potential candidates that they will be encouraging to join the Foundation.
Plone Tagung Funding Request - We have received the budget outline. We have already approved up to $3000 for the event, of the $4500 requested. Alexander moved to approve the additional $1500 since there will plenty of Plone people in attendance for a sprint, with the potential for a lot of work to get done. Victor seconded, unanimously approved.
- EuroPython - Paul is working to coordinate people for the booth. (July 23-29)
- PloneConf 2018 Tokyo - Meetings have been postponed due to sickness.
- Domain Issues - Paul has put together an unofficial cease and desist to provide to Nejc's clients. Kim will contact Nutter to ask about the external Trademark Watch service we use through them, as it doesn't seem it has been effective.
Marketing Team Lead Review - Kim reminded us that we need to review the tasks for the Marketing Team Lead, and make sure they are up to date
- PLOG - Only 11 people had committed to attending, so they do not feel it would be worth it for these people to attend and possibly not get much accomplished. So PLOG has been cancelled for this year.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Kim seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:20 UTC