I'm having trouble with Plone 5.1 blocking html tags.
- it strips/blocks the table background color tag
- i added both: background-color and bgcolor to the valid list in site setup.
- i checked to see if Tiny is blocking, but it isn't on blocked list (Tiny doesn't have allowed list)
- i checked 'block html filtering" and the colors show up. (For this site, the security risk isn't and issue)
- I didn't restart my server because when i toggled back and forth between check the "don't filter html" the changes showed up right away so i figured this wasn't the issue.
Is there a better (safer) way?