Barcelona theme different rules.xml

i have 2 plone server with plonetheme.barceloneta-2.1.4 installed. The rules.xml files are different.

>   <!-- Left column -->
>   <rules css:if-content="#portal-column-one">
>     <replace css:theme="#column1-container">
>       <xsl:variable name="columnone">
>         <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-two']">col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-3 col-md-pull-6</xsl:if>
>         <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-one'] and not(//aside[@id='portal-column-two'])">col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-3 **col-md-pull-9**</xsl:if>
>       </xsl:variable>
>       <div class="{$columnone} sidebar-offcanvas">
>         <aside id="portal-column-one">
>           <xsl:copy-of css:select="#portal-column-one > *" />
>         </aside>
>       </div>
>     </replace>
>   </rules>

<!-- Left column -->
  <rules css:if-content="#portal-column-one">
    <replace css:theme="#column1-container">
      <xsl:variable name="columnone">
        <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-two']">col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-3 col-md-pull-6</xsl:if>
        <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-one'] and not(//aside[@id='portal-column-two'])">col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-3 **col-md-pull-0**</xsl:if>
      </xsl:variable>
      <div class="{$columnone} sidebar-offcanvas">
        <aside id="portal-column-one">
          <xsl:copy-of css:select="#portal-column-one > *" />
        </aside>
      </div>
    </replace>
  </rules>

Is there any reason why this happen?

How do you know they are both 2.1.4 ?

Most likely, you have two different versions 'enabled', unless someone has changed them TTW (in the theming control panel)

Hi espenmn.
Both files are in this folder "buildout-cache/eggs/plonetheme.barceloneta-2.1.4-py2.7.egg"

Where do i find the theming control panel?

You find all the control panel at:

http://yoursite//plone_control_panel

The theming control panel should be at

http://yoursite//@@theming-controlpanel

hi espenmn

thanks for the help.
In the new barceloneta theme 2.1.9, the left column values is the same as one server

<!-- Left column -->
  <rules css:if-content="#portal-column-one">
    <replace css:theme="#column1-container">
      <xsl:variable name="columnone">
        <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-two']">col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-3 col-md-pull-6</xsl:if>
        <xsl:if test="//aside[@id='portal-column-one'] and not(//aside[@id='portal-column-two'])">col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-3 **col-md-pull-9**</xsl:if> 
      </xsl:variable>
      <div class="{$columnone} sidebar-offcanvas">
        <aside id="portal-column-one">
          <xsl:copy-of css:select="#portal-column-one > *" />
        </aside>
      </div>
    </replace>
  </rules>

my problem is, that i need the col-md-pull-0 value and not the col-md-pull-9 for the left column. Is there a way to change this value permanently without editing the rules.xml on each update?

You need to make you own theme and base it on barceloneta.
This has been discussed earlier on this forum, so try searching for it

Hi espenmn
I already have my own theme based on barceloneta, but if rules.xml von barceloneta change, our theme changed too. Or did i missunderstand something.

You can make a theme containing only 'manifest.cfg' and 'rules.xml'.

In you rules.xml you can put everything from rules.xml in barceloneta (and change the url for 'index.html'. )

Everything that changes in barceloneta will then change (like CSS, javascript etc) in your theme, except what is defined in rules.xml.

Another option is to import the rules.xml from barceloneta INTO your rules.xml and make a few adjustment. Probably there is no point in doing that