After Upgrade from 4.3.3 to 4.3.19 resources are missing

Hi there,

what exactly has changed between Plone 4.3.3 and 4.3.19 so that many of my custom JS- and CSS- resources are missing now or can not be found? I get errors like this:

Cannot locate object at: https://example.com/portal_css/My%20Awesome%20Theme/default

First I installed an emply Plone 4.3.19 with all needed dependencies, develeopment eggs and Relstorage, then I copied the database from the 4.3.3 Plone to the database for the new 4.3.19 Plone. After starting up I got the suggestion to upgrade the database to the new version. I did it. But now my custom theme is totally destroyed, many JS and CSS files can not be loaded and are not available in portal_css or portal_js.

Is there a simply fix to that or do I have to do a lot of work to fix that? In that case I would go with 4.3.3 again.

1 Like

Perhaps, reinstall your Theme?

Did you try to start Plone in debug mode?

Maybe you have some eggs (your theme ?) in 'src' folder and you have not copied this, or permissions are wrong ?

I would copy the WHOLE var folder from the old instance, not just the database, as well as the 'src' folder.