Adding arbitrary JS/CSS for TTW theme tweaks

Hi,

I'm happily using Barceloneta NG, but I need to add some JS and CSS to make some TTW tweaks to the theme. Right now, I just want to be able to experiment, so I'm trying to work out how to pull in 2 x JS and 1 x CSS file.

If I add them to the theme, I get the RequireJS "mismatched anonymous define" error, so I had hoped that I could add them as new resources in the Resource Registry and then add my new resources to the plone-legacy bundle, but doing this seems to fail silently. As an experiment I've also tried adding them to portal_css and portal_javascript, but this is also ineffective.

Googling the problem I don't see ant step-by-step instructions as to how to accomplish this - and I thought I had seen something similar disucsssed here (before I needed to do it myself, or I would have paid more attention!), but I cannot find that either. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

If I can figure out how to get this working, I will write up a "howto" - there does not seem to be a doc that covers this, or at least not pitched at my level, and I doubt that I am the only person who has this need.

--

Cheers,

PhilK

Hi @glimmung, it would be helpful for us if you could post the code and configuration you are trying to integrate into the theme. Btw, the theme also offers a customizable version you should use when doing things TTW. This way you keep the original theme clean which is much better for future upgrades of the theme itself.