Where to Specify an expiration for one week on plone/zope manage_main

Hi,

Where can I edit the expiration on zope ( manage main) ?

when I teste my website I've this message:

The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiration at least one week in the future for the following resources:

Where do you see this message? Have you checked Site Setup > Caching?

where do you see Site Setup ?

With setup I only see portal_setup but there is no Caching inside..

Not in ZMI, but in Plone's interface, under the User Menu.

the only menu with caching options I've is this:

As I said in my last message, you're looking in the ZMI (Zope management interface), which is the wrong place. Look for your username in the PLONE interface, that's where the USER MENU is (with logout, personal preferences and site setup links).

Are you able to join IRC or Slack? Might be easier to help in a chatroom:

that message may come from a performance analysis using Google's PageSpeed Insights.

as @davilima6 already mentioned, you must configure resource caching using plone.app.caching configlet in the control panel. that might not to be very clear if you don't know exactly what you're doing… in fact that might not to be very clear even if you know what you're doing.

I normally use nginx as the web server in front of all my deployments; for me is easy to add the following lines in every configuration inside the main location part:

if ($request_uri ~* ".(avi|css|flv|gif|gz|htc|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|mov|mp3|mpeg|mpg|png|rar|swf|txt|wmv|woff|woff2|zip)$") {
        expires 7d;
    }

that will override the configuration for most static files served from your Plone site; you can change the expires value for whatever you want, and there are different ways to accomplish this as you can see in the documentation of the ngx_http_headers_module.