Urgent help on setting up plone.restapi

Hi everyone,

I was working on a front-end project of volto, but I need to build plone.restapi from source one thing they are suggesting is this:

but I don't think this seems to work on windows, I would love to have some help here from you guys.

Best,
Danish

Means? What is the exact problem/error?

Actually there is no error, but I have to setup it locally for a front-end project but can't figure out how...That's why I need help, I would appericiate if you help me out here. (Note: I have a good experience in JavaScript and c++ but not Python)

if you modify your buildout.cfg, you need to re-run buildout.
No idea what you are doing in detail...

I know my explaining skills are not good in english and I am sorry for it, but in simple words I have downloaded the source code for plone.rest and now I have to run locally on my machine.

What version of Plone are you using? How did you install it? What are you trying to change in plone.restapi? What steps did you try? What happened? Show as much detail as possible, otherwise all we can do is guess, and no one will be able to help.

I am using Plone 6.0, I had installed it using docker and in docker the backend was shipped with frontend and is complelty running now on my machine, I was working on a project GitHub - plone/plone.restapi-client: JavaScript Plone RESTAPI client - JS framework agnostic library based on TanStack Query and needed to setup backend locally but Its solved now thanks for your concers btw.