Select2 pattern not showing options for anonymous users

Good, it seems we solved the bundle issue. Now it looks like you have a ZCA lookup problem, which cannot be related to JS bundling. I'm afraid I have no idea why the request has a wrong URL. Could it be a case of permissions in the vocabulary? Can you access http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@getVocabulary?my_theme.MyVocabulary&field=application_areas unauthenticated?

I think it's worth now to open a new thread and post at least part of the code that's generating the form. A repository we could clone and reproduce the issue, and a shorter thread, will increase the chances of other people jumping in.

Yes, correct: this results in the expected json for an anon user.

Thanks to both of you for the assistance so far. :beers: at PLOG? I feel much more comfortable tackling what looks like a ZCA related problem like you said, than working with mockup and js bundles. Will put some effort in this over the weekend...

Thanks again!!!

Edit to add a final datapoint: when I remove the conditional expression python: member is not None from the plone-logged-in bundle, the form elements display as expected. No results are found (because of the disallowed vocabulary query).

Ofc, FOSS :beers: taste better :slight_smile: Not sure I'll make it to PLOG, though.

I ended up working around the problem by using RadioFieldWidget and CheckboxFieldWidget.

Meanwhile, I have generalized and separated my form related code from the rest of the project. Will make this package available on Github, as I expect that it could be very useful with the upcoming troubleshooting of plone.staticresources in the near future :wink:

1 Like