We've got a couple really interesting web projects coming up and are looking for additional dev capacity. Availability at our office in Perth (GMT+8) is of course desirable but not mandatory provided excellent written and verbal communication. A few details:
- Back-end development on new Plone 5 sites - front-end skills (HTML/CSS/JS etc) are a plus but not required.
- Work to a technical scope and task breakdown, build new content types and functionality, integrate HTML/CSS provided by our front-end devs.
- We use version control, peer review, continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
- We have a team of three back-end and two front-end developers whom you'll be working with.
- In addition to developers we have dedicated account management, UX, content, and design teams.
As well as our immediate need, which is over the next one to three months, there's an opportunity for more work in the future.
If you are interested please get in touch! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org