Problem after upgrade

Hallo everyone,
I have problem with plone site after upgrade to 5.0.8. I am using now some testing host windows 10 PC. Start page was Plone 3.3 which I upgraded to 4.3. After that upgrade I installed 5.0.8 using simple plone buildout and copied database from 4.3 version. I upgraded database and migrated to dexterity using @@atct_migrator. I did not migrate Topics, since I had some subtopics which should made to folderish collections
(Documentation : "You can choose to not migrate Topics by not selecting them. This will keep your old Topics functional. You can still add new Collections.").
Problem is on this new site, when I try to add images on some content using built-in editor. Images are not uploaded. Here is the error log which I have in debug console:

>  ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1600071202.180.922815044846 http://MY-IP-ADDRESS:8080/SuB/@@getVocabulary
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 138, in publish
  Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 48, in call_object
  Module plone.app.content.browser.vocabulary, line 146, in __call__
  Module plone.app.content.browser.vocabulary, line 330, in get_vocabulary
  Module plone.app.vocabularies.catalog, line 615, in __call__
  Module plone.app.vocabularies.utils, line 8, in parseQueryString
  Module plone.app.querystring.queryparser, line 30, in parseFormquery
  Module plone.registry.registry, line 38, in __getitem__
KeyError: u'plone.app.querystring.operation.list.contains.operation'

Import the Profile for plone.app.querystring via portal_setup. Your Registry contains invalid old settings.

2 Likes

Yes, that was the problem, thank You.
Regards

Plone Foundation Code of Conduct