Port busy while starting plone

Hi, when I was running this command 'bin/plonectl fg' to start my plone development environment ,
I was getting the following errors
instance: . Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/zinstance/parts/instance/bin/interpreter", line 287, in
exec(compile(filef.read(), file, "exec"))
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/buildout-cache/eggs/zdaemon-4.2.0-py2.7.egg/zdaemon/zdrun.py", line 734, in
main()
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/buildout-cache/eggs/zdaemon-4.2.0-py2.7.egg/zdaemon/zdrun.py", line 731, in main
d.main(args)
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/buildout-cache/eggs/zdaemon-4.2.0-py2.7.egg/zdaemon/zdrun.py", line 229, in main
self.run()
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/buildout-cache/eggs/zdaemon-4.2.0-py2.7.egg/zdaemon/zdrun.py", line 233, in run
self.opensocket()
File "/home/sindhu/Desktop/Plone-5.1.4-UnifiedInstaller-r1/Plone_development/buildout-cache/eggs/zdaemon-4.2.0-py2.7.egg/zdaemon/zdrun.py", line 255, in opensocket
sock.bind(tempname)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 228, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
socket.error: AF_UNIX path too long
. . . . . . . . . .
daemon manager not running
Can someone help me out?

This happens usually when the path to the zopectlsock is longer than the related OS limit (something like 118 chars as far as I recall). You need to move your installation to a place where the complete installation path becomes shorter...this is a known issue with many applications - unspecific to Plone.

Thanks! I was trying to clone ploneorg.core repo into my src to solve the issue of that repository . I have added src/ploneorg.core to the develop settings of buildout.cfg. Then I tried to run buildout , then I was getting this error:

Error: Buildout now includes 'buildout-versions' (and part of the older 'buildout.dumppickedversions').
Remove the extension from your configuration and look at the 'show-picked-versions' option in buildout's documentation.

Can anyone help me out with this

I interpret this message as follows: your "buildout" configuration contains an extension (--> dumppickedversions) which became incompatible with your "buildout" version (because it was partly incorporated into "buildout" itself).

You have two options:

1. remove the extension dumppickedversions from your "buildout" configuration or
  2. downgrade your "buildout" to a version still compatible with dumppickedversions.
  1. is likely must simpler.

Thanks, I removed the extension dumppickedversions in my buildout.cfg but still I am getting the same error

Provide the full buildout configuration and the complete output of the buildout run.

This is my buildout.cfg file;

[buildout]
extends =
core.cfg

eggs +=
Plone

[test]
eggs +=
Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow
Products.kupu
plone.app.iterate
plone.app.openid
plone.openid
wicked

[test-groups]
Add-ons =
Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow
Products.kupu
plone.app.iterate
plone.app.openid
plone.openid

This is my core.cfg which it extends

[buildout]
parts =
instance
zopepy
test
alltests
checkversions

extends =
sources.cfg
checkouts.cfg
tests.cfg
versions.cfg

allow-hosts =
*.python.org
*.plone.org
*.zope.org

find-links += http://dist.plone.org/thirdparty/

extensions =
mr.developer

Hi @SindhujaDantuluri please use the “preformatted” toolbar icon to preserve indentation

Please also post the buildout output

This is my buildout output:

While:
Installing.
Loading extensions.
Error: Buildout now includes 'buildout-versions' (and part of the older 'buildout.dumppickedversions').
Remove the extension from your configuration and look at the 'show-picked-versions' option in buildout's documentation.

We asked (twice) for the full output.

For us to be able to help, we need to see the command you ran, the entire buildout.cfg, and the full output.

The preformatted text toolbar icon to use is this (either before you paste source code or after highlighting existing text)

20 AM

I suppose that the extensions definition above is responsible. I suppose that it partially contains the dumppickedversions functionality and that the buildout error message confuses this a bit. You could try to comment out the extensions definition above and see whether something changes. Note, that mr.developer also supports source specification extensions. Thus, removing this extension may not garantee a successful buildout run.

If it turns out that mr.developer is responsible and that it is required, then you must either find a newer version of mr.developer (compatible with your buildout version) or downgrade your buildout to be again compatible with mr.developer.

This is the full output that I got 

The error message is self-speaking and self-explaining.

Thank You , I could figure out my error