Plone site version problems

My Plone website home page all of a sudden is showing the contents folder view... the slideshow carousel is gone:

www.prescientdigital.com

Please can anyone tell me how to reverse this or go back in history?

Regards,

Toby@prescientdigital.com

PS - Also could use a developer for a redesign.

So how is this a site version problem? I think you need to provide more
information for people to help.

first: backup your site.

maybe someone klickend on the "display" button in the green edit bar and changed the view to folder listing or something else?
in that case click again on the display tab and change it to the view, which was intendet to be displayed on the start page.
or someone deleted the content, which was displayed on the start page?

you can also the undo form: go to http://www.prescientdigital.com/manage_UndoForm and undo all recent transactions to the point where your problem started to occur. but be aware: you can also mess up everything with this form. so be sure to have a backup. and someone around, who is able to help you.

Thanks but that doesn't work. The undo just gives the following message:

Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
MultipleUndoErrors
Error Value
Undo error 0x011f99: Undo error 0x011f99: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x3a61: Undo error 0x3a61: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x011f51: Undo error 0x011f51: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x4753: Undo error 0x4753: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x04f3c5: Undo error 0x04f3c5: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x021a44: Undo error 0x021a44: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x01162a: Undo error 0x01162a: Some data were modified by a later transaction
Request made at
2014/09/22 15:01:32.533 Universal