Plone Foundation Membership Renewal

It's time for Plone Foundation Memberships to be renewed!

Foundation membership expire annually. You must take action to renew your membership if you wish to continue as a member of the foundation. Memberships that are not renewed will become inactive (emeritus).

To renew your membership, log into plone.org and find your profile in https://plone.org/foundation/members. Choose the 'Renew' transition, and you are done!

If you are not a Foundation member but are interesting in becoming one, check out the application procedure.

Troubleshooting:

Anyone who does not follow these steps or chooses to not renew their membership will be put in the emeritus state. If you let your membership expire, you may reactivate it later by notifying the Plone Foundation Secretary.

If you have any trouble with this process, drop me a note. I'll be happy to help.

3 Likes

Hi,

thanks for the reminder !

Is it possible that there is something with permissions ?

I just tried to renew and follow your outlined steps, but these are not working, since I do not have a "Renew" transition.

At the moment I can choose for "Retire" or "Advanced" and the latter has no setting for "Renew" :slight_smile:

Hi Sven - since you are a new member, you were automatically renewed for the next year. Sorry I didn't mention that!

Ah ! :slight_smile: Thanks !! :slight_smile:

Bumping this up as a reminder to renew your memberships! There are still 20+ people that have not yet renewed. You have until October 31. Anyone that does not renew will be made an emeritus member at that time.