Plone Foundation Board Minutes September 12, 2019
Business of the Plone Foundation
Meeting called to order at 20:02 UTC
Present: Paul, Chrissy, Carol, Alexander, Victor, Kim, Erico
- All return
- Plone Conference Attendance Support - Discuss the Dorneles Tremea Scholarship below.
Dorneles Tremea Scholarship - Funds to be used to help someone new to the Plone community attend the Plone Conference starting in 2020.
- Erico to lead effort to set guidelines.
- Who can apply for the Scholarship?
- Who can apply for these funds?
- Determine much seed funds should be left in the account
Support for GSoC student to attend Plone Conference. Motion by Alexander, Second by Paul. Approved unanimously to provide up to $2,500 USD for support.
- Speakers have been finalized and announced
Plone Open Garden (PLOG) 2020 will take place April 19-26, 2020, in Sorrento, Italy
- Planning team is being formed
- Anyone interested in helping or being on the planning team should contact Sally Kleinfeldt
Renewal Cycle kicked off Sept 4, 2019
Call for Proposals for 2020 Plone Conference
Annual Meeting Prep to begin - Paul to take the lead
Zope Integration Process - update - no news
- See above
Erico moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:24 UTC