Plone crashes when showing Folder content after applying five.localsitemanager.make_objectmanager_site

Hi,

I was trying to migrate a site to plone-5.2-py3. I use the collective.lineage addon on plone-4-3, so I decided to use collective.lineage's python3 branch, that seems to work. But after some tests plone crashed. So, I decided to investigate it, but I have reached the end of my knowledge.

After some diiving into the code and narrowing the problem I found that the following also crashes:

• Setup a new Plone Site.
  • Create a Folder.
  • With instance debug, go and apply five.localsitemanger.make_objectmanager_site to the folder you have created with the browser, don't forget to commit.
  • Launch the plone site and enter the Folder and click "Contents", plone crashes. It only crashes if you click "Contents" but not when you View.

Here is the traceback:

File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/zope.component-4.5-py3.7.egg/zope/component/_api.py", line 157 in queryUtility
      File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.dexterity-2.9.0-py3.7.egg/plone/dexterity/schema.py", line 58 in decorator
      File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.synchronize-1.0.3-py3.7.egg/plone/synchronize/decorator.py", line 9 in synchronized_function
      File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.dexterity-2.9.0-py3.7.egg/plone/dexterity/content.py", line 127 in __get__
      File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/five.localsitemanager-3.2.2-py3.7.egg/five/localsitemanager/utils.py", line 15 in get_parent
      File "/home/jcn/Proyectos/plone-5.2-py3/apanymantel/buildout-cache/eggs/five.localsitemanager-3.2.2-py3.7.egg/five/localsitemanager/registry.py", line 115 in _recurse_to_site

It crashes when checking IRoot.providedBy(obj).

Maybe someone with more knowledge about this can help.