I tried to use a custom permission for a browser:page and a browser:viewlet entry, which I defined in the configure.zcml of the browser subdirectory. This permissions are defined within a permission.zcml, which was included in the configure.zcml inside the root of the add-ons src directory:
I added also an entry to the rolemap.xml file in the profile/default directory.
But the custom permission was never recognized from the configure.zcml script inside the browser subdirectory and the Plone startup ended with a traceback.
Once I added an additional entry to the permission.zcml to the configure.zcml inside the browser subdirectory the custom permission was recognized:
I wonder if this is the correct way to fix my issue.
Thanks for any hints in advance