Philip, Paul, Eric, Kim
- Philip fixed some bugs caused by PEP8 changes
- Waiting for Zope 4.0.1, May 24?
- Have June 3 for Plone 5.2 official release target date
- [ ] Unified installer works on Python 2.7 but has some bugs on Python 3 and does not work on Windows; Eric will contact Steve McMahon (Eric)
- [ ] Reach out to Maurits for human friendly release notes (Kim)
- [ ] New press release. Python 3 compatible release. Plone REST API now in core. Some feature refinements. Zope 4. The future-proofing release. Interview Philip and others for quotes. (Kim)