Plone 5.1rc1 TemporaryStorage Error

I'm using Plone 5.1rc1 on a project and keep getting the following error:

2017-11-24 14:35:29 ERROR Zope.ZODBMountPoint Failed to mount database. <type 'exceptions.KeyError'> ('\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/Zope2-2.13.26-py2.7.egg/Products/ZODBMountPoint/MountedObject.py", line 248, in _getOrOpenObject
    root = conn.root()
  File "/home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/ZODB-5.3.0-py2.7.egg/ZODB/Connection.py", line 351, in root
    return RootConvenience(self.get(z64))
  File "/home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/ZODB-5.3.0-py2.7.egg/ZODB/Connection.py", line 247, in get
    p, _ = self._storage.load(oid)
  File "/home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/ZODB-5.3.0-py2.7.egg/ZODB/mvccadapter.py", line 143, in load
    r = self._storage.loadBefore(oid, self._start)
  File "/home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/tempstorage-4.0-py2.7.egg/tempstorage/TemporaryStorage.py", line 187, in loadBefore
    raise KeyError(oid)
KeyError: '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00'
[4] > /home/jesse/.buildout/eggs/tempstorage-4.0-py2.7.egg/tempstorage/TemporaryStorage.py(187)loadBefore()
-> raise KeyError(oid)

I'm not sure what's causing this issue, it happens sporadically without notice, but very regularly. Especially when content is changing, such as that of my custom Content-Type...

This doesn't happen for me on any of the older 5.0.x releases, I also don't have any issues with available storage either. I'm not sure what's causing this, the interesting thing is that the older 5.0.x releases use an older 2.x version of TempStorage, however 5.1rc1 uses the latest 4.x release. I can only assume this is some type of regression or corner-case issue...

Any advice would be great!

I fixed this some time ago (https://github.com/zopefoundation/tempstorage/issues/5).

AFAIK this can do no harm and should go away when and if you actually use a TemporaryStorage (ie SESSION vars).

I don't know when a new tempstorage release is going to be made, though.

I've sent a message to one of the repo maintainers, it would be good to see a minor release for this as it's seriously hindering my development on 5.1rc1!

Thanks for posting on this!