Plone 5.1.4 has been soft-released. Please give it a try and let me know if there are any critical issues. http://dist.plone.org/release/5.1.4-pending/versions.cfg
For those who haven’t run across soft-releases before, this is the last step before the final release. Because things haven’t been finalized yet, some packages may change between now and the release. It is not recommended to use soft-releases in production.
@vincentfretin Could I have a new release of plone.app.locales?
plone.app.locales 5.1.10 released
Thanks. I've added that to the release folder on dist.plone.org.
@esteele any idea when we will have a 5.1.4 final? I am waiting for a fix for a client project that we plan to ship next week.
- Products.CMFPlone 5.1.4rc3
- plonetheme.barceloneta 1.9.1
- mockup 2.7.6
- plone.app.upgrade 2.0.17
If I can get a positive confirmation that this looks good, I'll push it out this week.
I can confirm that http://dist.plone.org/release/5.1.4-pending/versions.cfg is indeed missing. I'd love to give this a try...
I was trying if it's just Cloudflare having cached the 404 somehow.
curl -H 'Host: dist.plone.org' --insecure -XPURGE https://dist.plone.org/release/5.1.4-pending/versions.cfg
I'm getting a 403 from Cloudflare when trying to purge their cache on the file.
I've readded the versions.cfg as well as
- Products.CMFPlone 5.1.4rc5
- icalendar 4.0.3
- plone.app.contenttypes 1.4.15
- plone.app.discussion 3.0.8
5.1.4-pending works now. Thank you Eric! We are using it in one of our current projects and so far everything looks good!
Just updated a project from 5.1.2 to 5.1.4 ... works perfect!
to support 5.1.4 and 5.1.3 and updated a project from 5.1.2 to 5.1.4 without any issues.
I've released CMFPlone, removed the pending label from dist.plone.org and passed the release on to the installers team.
What about 5.1.3, will that be dropped? It is still pending.
http://demo.plone.de now runs Plone 5.1.4. Have fun!
@esteele again: Will 5.1.3 be released or skipped?