Plone 5.0.5 has been soft-released. Please give it a try and let me know if there are any critical issues. http://dist.plone.org/release/5.0.5-pending/versions.cfg
For those who haven't run across soft-releases before, this is the
last step before the final release. Because things haven't been
finalized yet, some packages may change between now and the release. It
is not recommended to use soft-releases in production.
Tested upgrade, everything working fine it seems.
Eric, I released plone.app.locales 5.0.10. Please include it in this release.
Looking good here, tested on one site. There was no plone-upgrade offered from the 5.0.4 data, but maybe that is expected.
I did a few more releases of packages in coredev 4.3 and 5.0, which you could include if wanted, but no big things.
I can confirm that my JS problems with xmldirector.plone and all former Plone 5.0 releases are apparently solved
(tested against latest buildout.coredev).
Builds cleanly via the Unified Installer.
Seems fine. When can we expect the release?
5.0.5 is released. Installers will be available shortly.