Pcelery on Plone 5.2.x not functioning - No module named 'ZServer'

Hello!

I am building a Plone 5 deployment to help solve an immediate/emergency need to exchange educational related documents between a couple of discreet user populations due to the COVID-19 emergency.

Current setup = 1 ZEO + 4 Zopes using encrypted ZODB to get our development team up and running (guy & a dog lol).

Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Plone 5.2.1 (5208)
CMF 2.4.2
Zope 4.1.3
Python 3.6.9 (default, Nov 7 2019, 10:44:02) [GCC 8.3.0]
PIL 6.2.1 (Pillow)
WSGI: On
Server: waitress 1.4.3

I managed to cobble together a working celery integration that worked fine on Plone 5.1.x (that shipped with medusa). But now the p-celery worker script doesn't have ZServer located in it for obvious reasons.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/plone52x/zeocluster/bin/pcelery", line 299, in
sys.exit(collective.celery.scripts.ccelery.main())
File "/opt/plone52x/buildout-cache/eggs/collective.celery-1.1.4-py3.6.egg/collective/celery/scripts/ccelery.py", line 42, in main
from Zope2.Startup.run import configure
File "/opt/plone52x/buildout-cache/eggs/zope.deferredimport-4.3.1-py3.6.egg/zope/deferredimport/deferredmodule.py", line 70, in getattr
v = get.get()
File "/opt/plone52x/buildout-cache/eggs/zope.deferredimport-4.3.1-py3.6.egg/zope/deferredimport/deferredmodule.py", line 54, in get
return super(DeferredAndDeprecated, self).get()
File "/opt/plone52x/buildout-cache/eggs/zope.deferredimport-4.3.1-py3.6.egg/zope/deferredimport/deferredmodule.py", line 37, in get
v = import(module, *self._import_chicken)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ZServer'

Is there a way to patch this?

The pcelery script from the older P5 install has a line for the ZServer egg, can that be aliased to the Waitress egg?

Any ideas, suggestions appreciated.

There is no more ZServer in Plone 5.2 with Python 3, WSGI only.

Experimental ZServer on Python 3 code is around, see Moonshot for migrating ZServer to Python 3 at PLOG 2019

But at the moment I wont rely on it.

Thanks for the answers, for now going to not use celery and simplify things. Just using plone to manage/exchange the files and use states to get where we need things to be.