Need help with error accessing localhost:8080/Plone/@@API

I tried to access my site @@API after installing plone.jsonapi.core. I am geeting the error below. Any insight?

{"_runtime": 0.0003750324249267578, "message": "404: Not Found", "success": false, "error": "Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "/usr/local/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.jsonapi.core-0.5-py2.7.egg/plone/jsonapi/core/browser/decorators.py", line 18, in decorator\n return f(*args, **kwargs)\n File "/usr/local/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.jsonapi.core-0.5-py2.7.egg/plone/jsonapi/core/browser/api.py", line 59, in render\n return self.dispatch()\n File "/usr/local/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.jsonapi.core-0.5-py2.7.egg/plone/jsonapi/core/browser/api.py", line 51, in dispatch\n if router.match(self.context, self.request, path):\n File "/usr/local/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.jsonapi.core-0.5-py2.7.egg/plone/jsonapi/core/browser/router.py", line 102, in match\n endpoint, values = adapter.match(method=method)\n File "/usr/local/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/Werkzeug-0.11.10-py2.7.egg/werkzeug/routing.py", line 1563, in match\n raise NotFound()\nNotFound: 404: Not Found\n"}

Thanks

This part of the error information tells you that the problem comes from "werkzeug.routing" which does not seem to come from Plone.

Note that accessing some Plone/Zope objects (e.g. "Folder"s) may lead to a "NotFound" rather then an "AttributeError" exception when you try to access something non-existing.

I would check the code around "werkzeug.routing; line 1563" to find out what is accessed there and why it does not work.