Mockup upload pattern

I'm using mockup upload pattern for plone.importexport (an add-on for Plone 5)

And I have following queries-

• Any method to get total number of files uploaded by the user and get them all in a single request
  • I find many attributes like paramName to be not configured. A working example with configured attributes is anticipated.
  • Does it support TUS protocol? If yes, how to enable it?
  • While using the form below with pat-upload.
    <form action="imports" method="POST"> <div class="pat-upload" data-pat-upload='{ "showTitle": false }'> </div> </form>
    It throws me this error

I have already looked through repo but didn't get a solution for any of them.

Do you mean a single backend plone request? I'm not sure thats possible. Maybe if the widget is modified to give a special request at the end of the end of the download once all the files have been uploaded? Currently it uploads each one as a seperate request.

Or do you mean a JS event to notify the on the client side that all the files have been uploaded?

TUS resumable uploading doesn't appear to work · Issue #64 · plone/plone.app.content · GitHub. Looks like it's partially supported but not fully.

No that's not required in my case.

Okay, but I need to have a count of a total number of files being uploaded Or on the last request, there should be a method to check the same. And currently, I don't see any of those checks but as you see, the product could only start functioning once it gets to know that all files are uploaded.

I think you will have to add more features to the upload pattern. That sounds generally useful.

What other features? and how do I add them?