Meeting called to order at 20:00 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Érico Andrei, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz
Approval of the minutes of December 20
- Kim moved to approve, Erico seconded
- Unanimously approved
- Flickr nonprofit account
- Chrissy working with subcommittee to plan
Budget 2019 prep
- Paul and Carol to present by end of January
- Projects are being categorized and contributors sought. If you have contributed to the project, please contact Steve Piercy.
- Next meeting set for January 28, 2019
Zope Foundation Status
- In process
Server Request for CI
Tokyo conf administrative finishing up
- Spreadsheets are being completed.
- If you hold or know of a top level Plone domain name please let the board know. We would like to be sure these are being renewed and to protect the brand name from poaching. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with info.
* Alpine City Sprint February 4-10, 2019 - https://plone.org/events/sprints/alpine-city-sprint-2019-in-innsbruck-austria
* Plone Tagung February 25 - Mar 1, 2019 - https://plone.org/events/community/plone-tagung-2019-munich
* Sorrento Sprint April 7 - 14, 2019 - SAVE the date https://plone.org/events/sprints/sorrento-sprint-on-frontend-modernization
* Indianapolis, Indiana USA Python on the Web Conference, June 6-7, 2019 - stay tuned
Motion to adjourn by Alexander, seconded by Erico
Meeting adjourned at 21:00 UTC
Plone Foundation Secretary