How to add blogs to volto?

How to add blogs to volto is there any effective methods to copy paste a whole docs to a block of text ?

@Midhexe What text you want to copy? Volto effectively supports copy paste of external content and even copy paste of internal blocks between content pages.

Volto effectively supports copy paste of external content

I like your optimism :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For eg -: when i copy 800 words from a docx and pasting it in a text block it splits to several blocks and the whole styling is broken for my text's and think half of the doc is only pasted here !

Try pasting to a google doc, then copy from the google Doc and paste into Volto. Would that help it?

i tried , that also didn't work! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Create a ticket. Open the browser console, you'll see a bunch of logging that happens when you paste. If possible, include the HTML parsed content in the ticket.

1 Like

It sounds like line breaks, or possibly other objects, in the Google Doc create new Volto blocks.

Can you provide a sample Google Doc that demonstrates the issue you experienced, and file a new issue on the Volto issue tracker?

The "one paragraph = one Volto block" is Volto working as it should. The issue here is " half of the doc is only pasted here !", which means some parts of the text wasn't properly pasted and converted to Volto blocks.

1 Like