How to add an add-on to Plone 5.2.8 in Windows 10?

@dieter: Thanks for your comment. I assume you refer to the discussion in (How to debug plone under Windows 10?). I cannot see there any hint to develop an add-on.

As I already mentioned I suspect that the problem is in buildout: buildout (in Windows 10) always generates exactly the same runwsgi-script.py no matter what configuration (.cfg) is passed to it.

This can be reproduced by running bin\buildout.bat first with buildout.cfg and then with develop.cfg and comparing the generated scripts in the bin directory:

• Both buildout.cfg and develop.cfg generate the following scripts (both the .exe and the .py part) with exactly the same content, i.e. the same sys.path: buildout, mkwsgiinstance, repozo, runwsgi, zconsole, zeopack, zeoserver, zeoserver_runzeo, zeoserver_service.

• As expected zopepy-script.py is different if generated with develop.cfg: It contains plone.reload in the sys.path if generated with develop.cfg but not if generated with buildout.cfg.

• Following scripts (both the .exe and the .py part) are generated with develop.cfg but not with buildout.cfg: bumpversion, develop, diazocompiler, diazopreprocessor, diazorun, fullrelease, i18ndude, lasttagdiff, lasttaglog, longtest, mrbob, pocompile, postrelease, prerelease, release, and test.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect a runwsgi-script.py with the eggs added to sys.path. In the case of develop.cfg I'd expect plone.reload to be in the sys.path. This is not the case. Therefore a client started with bin\runwsgi.exe -dv parts\client1\etc\wsgi.ini cannot have access to plone.reload or any egg not included in the sys.path of runwsgi-script.py.

Am I correct in assuming the above?