GSOC 2016 Improvements to Patterns Widgets

Hi, my name is Janga Reddy, and I am a sophomore at the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Kharagpur. I am currently in the process of writing of writing a proposal for the project "Improvements to Patterns Widgets". I have already signed the Plone contributors agreement, and also submitted a pull request recently.

I have a couple of doubts about the goals of the project.
The first one is about Datagridfield. The goal of the project is to implement a UI for it , similar to collective.zrcform.datagridfield, but with a modern look and code. I searched for a preview of either of them, and couldn't find one. Can anybody point me to a preview of how it looks, and works?
@seanupton

There almost certainly isn't a screenshot online, you should be able to install datagridfield quite easily though. If you look at the readme for that project there's even an example application.

If you post a question where the extent of your investigation is googling for a screenshot don't be surprised when you don't get many answers. This forum is staffed by volunteers, they'll assume you're going to continue trying to solve a problem yourself so won't chime in unless you've had a problem with the basics.

Thanks for the reply @MatthewWilkes. Will keep that in mind in the future.