Future of Mosaic

@tkimnguyen I like the ideas in the open decision framework but it doesn't seem to be a framework but rather some ideas and tips :frowning: the loomio thing doesn't seem to be structured enough.

I'm not sure if there is a tool that does what we need but I'd suggest some kind of online process where we first

1. list all the ideas of things we can do to plone. Every effort idea we have. Eg consistent icons. Upgrade to python 3
  2. Then we categorise them into the problems they solve for our target customers. e.g. Editors don't get confused in X dialog? ... Python 3, who most benefits from that again?
    • This is not an easy process.
  3. Then we try to tag each with similar sets of priorities. What helps plone become more popular sooner. What has to be done. What makes core developers job easier.
    • My preference is focus on grass roots popularity but we need to decided together on the priority.
  4. Then try to keep all this reasoning in one place and talk about in different ways so everyone has a good idea where we are heading and why and why its good for everyone long term.

And we be disciplined and stick each task.

Then hopefully this can feed into GSOC, what makes for a good strategic sprint, what FWT should be approving and just generally inspires more PR?