- Timo Stollenwerk
- Roel Bruggink
- Eric Bréhault
- Jens Klein
- Ramon Navarro Bosch
Review last meeting deliverables
- plone.app.contentlisting: review pull request + Write PLIP to get rid of folderlisting => postponed (Johannes not here)
- reviewing plone.behavior (Ramon) => everything works, good features, test ok. Not enought FWT members have voted. Actions: EVERYBODY: vote. Eric S: is it possible to merge in Plone 5?
- Define extra member properties TTW => See below.
- Join Plone 5 issues on github issue tracker with milestones (Timo) => postpone to next meeting
- FWT IRC Channel (Jens) => postpone to next meeting
PLIP#13350 Define extra member properties TTW
All points raised in Franco's review have been fixed (last bug, test, doc).
Remaining problem: there is a test isolation problem when running bin/alltests. Conflicts are coming from plone.app.customerize.
Ready to be merged after testing issue has been solved.
We need a second review => Ramon will do it
Eric needs to make the decision if this goes into Plone 5.
- Review by Ramon
- Decision by Eric S
PLIP#20256 Add social media settings control panel
There has been some frustration about this PLIP.
It has been reviewed by several FWT members, it has been detailed by Nathan during the last meeting, and then it has been merged.
Maybe the process has been clear enough. We should make it more transparent, so everybody can be comfortable with it.
At the Anniversary sprint, FWT members should take a moment to write down our process.
Closing down dev.plone.org
All tickets have been closed or deprecated, and moved to Github when appropriate.
Roel will find a way to move the PLIPs to Github, and then close dev.plone.org.
Next FWT meeting is in two weeks (2015-06-23). Eric B is doing the invitations.
Eric B will push the meeting minutes to community.