Minutes from December 20, 2018 board meeting can be found at https://plone.org/foundation/meetings/minutes/2018/minutes-for-december-20-2018
Minutes for December 20, 2018
Meeting called to order at 20:00 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Érico Andrei, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz
Approval of the minutes of December 6
Erico moved to approve, Victor seconded
Funding request for Alpine City Sprint. The sprint has been declared strategic by the FTW. Requesting $3,000 USD.
Alexander motioned to approve the request. Seconded by Chrissy
Plone top level domain names
- If you hold or know of a top level Plone domain name please let the board know.
- We would like to be sure these are being renewed and to protect the brand name from poaching. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with info.
dist.plone.org is being moved to a new VM by the team at Six Feet Up. There will be a scheduled server maintenance window announced soon.
- Maintenance window will be announced on community.plone.org
- Thank you Six Feet Up for continuing to host dist and old.plone.org
- Chrissy to form a subcommittee to work on schedule and swag/messaging
Budget 2019 prep
- Paul and Carol to present by end of January
- Projects are being categorized and contributors sought. If you have contributed to the project, please contact Steve Piercy.
- Next meeting set for January 28, 2019
Zope Foundation Status
Server Request for CI
Tokyo conf administrative finishing up
- Kim and Paul to work with the conference organizers to finalize report
Motion to adjourn by Alexander, seconded by Erico
Meeting adjourned at 21:00 UTC
Plone Foundation Secretary
Six Feet Up, Inc.
Python & Cloud Expert Consulting
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x610
Cell: +1 (650) 483-6003