fyi i closed my original issue because i’ve found a solution.
It wasn’t a strictly collective.solr or indexing problem:
solr schema had a required index (id).
When you change review state from folder_contents, a reindexObject(idxs=[‘review_state’]) is fired.
c.solr’s index method check if there are all the required indexes in the query, and if not, it doesn’t update the solr index.
reindexObject doesn’t pass ‘id’ key, so the index is never updated.
The funny thing is that if i try to update a review state from the toolbar, that method will fire reindexObject() without indexes list, and this will produce an index update in solr because is correctly handled.
My fix was to set id key in solr schema as not required.