client1 won't to connect to zeoserver

I'm trying to install bika.lims and bika.health in docker, both of them are plone add-ons and are downloaded from github. I modified this https://github.com/plone/plone.docker/blob/master/4.3/4.3.7/debian/Dockerfile to install plone, bika.lims and bika.health.
When I specify only bika.lims in eggs = and in develop = every thing works fine, but when I add bika.health client1 could not connect to zeoserver. This is what I get from zeoserver when I run it in fg:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/runzeo.py", line 405, in <module> main() File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/runzeo.py", line 402, in main s.main() File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/runzeo.py", line 158, in main self.open_storages() File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/runzeo.py", line 207, in open_storages self.storages[opener.name] = opener.open() File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZODB/config.py", line 177, in open return FileStorage(config.path, **options) File "/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.5-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZODB/FileStorage/FileStorage.py", line 211, in __init__ ZODB.blob.remove_committed_dir(self.blob_dir) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 256, in rmtree onerror(os.rmdir, path, sys.exc_info()) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 254, in rmtree os.rmdir(path) OSError: [Errno 16] Device or resource busy: '/data/blobstorage'
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hello Alia Hocine,
I am assuming that there are some problems with your zeoserver. So I am suggesting that you should check the status of your zeoserver (**Command : _YOURINSTANCE_/bin/zeoserver statu**s) first .
If the status is comes like (daemon manager not running) than you need to re-run the zeoserver in debug mode and identifying the actual root cause after that we could resolve the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Jitesh Agrawal

Hi,

I guess you are running the docker container with directories linked via -v and you already have another docker container running, working on the same directory.
Check with docker ps and stop that other instance

Are you creating the new instance with Bika lims product.If yes so please remove blobstroage directory which is present in your var directory and file storage directory too. And try again to restart the zeoserver i think it should work.

And if not, So please check your buildout.cfg file, there must be some configuration mistake that need to fixed or send me the buildout configuration so that we can help you out futher.

Regards,
Jitesh Agrawal

The problem was RUN git checkout ... in Dockerfile. This instruction doesn't get the changes in the branch. I created a new git repo as master for the branch and it's working! Thanks guys :slightly_smiling: