Can Plone 5.2 release be installed in Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016

I tried install plone 5.2 to Windows 10 System, but it was fail. I only have a Windows Server 2016, how can I install the plone 5.2 to it, do I need to create Linux VM in the windows server or enable Windows-subsystem-Linux and install it? Or, in a short future, the new release is fit for Windows operator system?

There is currently an issue for plone.staticresources failing on Windows 10 https://github.com/plone/plone.staticresources/issues/35

It's possible to get a precompiled copy of that package but there's a separate problem with plone.recipe.zope2instance not being able to start the process. I'm only able to use my win10 setup to run tests right now.

C:\Plone52\venv\Scripts\python.exe C:/Plone52/bin/plone-script.py fg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Plone52/bin/plone-script.py", line 311, in <module>
    + sys.argv[1:]))
  File "C:\Plone52\venv\lib\site-packages\plone\recipe\zope2instance\ctl.py", line 988, in main
    c = ZopeCmd(options)
  File "c:\plone52\eggs\zdaemon-4.3-py3.6.egg\zdaemon\zdctl.py", line 124, in __init__
    self.get_status()
  File "C:\Plone52\venv\lib\site-packages\plone\recipe\zope2instance\ctl.py", line 469, in get_status
    ZDCmd.get_status(self)
  File "c:\plone52\eggs\zdaemon-4.3-py3.6.egg\zdaemon\zdctl.py", line 242, in get_status
    resp = self.send_action("status")
  File "c:\plone52\eggs\zdaemon-4.3-py3.6.egg\zdaemon\zdctl.py", line 218, in send_action
    sock = socket.socket(socket.AF_UNIX, socket.SOCK_STREAM)
AttributeError: module 'socket' has no attribute 'AF_UNIX'