Can not access Plone 5.1.5 as a Windows service

Hello to all the community,
I proceed with the installation and deployment of plone5.1.5 under Windows 10 and some difficulties to make it work as a Windows service.
Indeed, the installation went well.
Plone is doing well with "fg instance".
Then I wanted to install it as a Windows service before trying to run it in production under Windows server.
For now, I'm still on Windows 10.
Then I close the console and then use the NSSM utility to install the Windows service.
The serve starts well, but can not access plone now.
Here is the error message:

1. With Chrome: "This site is unreachable localhost does not allow connection.
    Do a Google search on localhost 8080 manage.
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED "

2. With Firefox: "The connection failed

Firefox can not connect to the server at localhost: 8080.

• The site may be temporarily unavailable or overloaded. Try again later;
  • If you can not navigate to any site, check the network connection of your computer;
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure Firefox is allowed to access the web. "

So, a priori, Plone t does not allow access if it is run as a "Windows service".
Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem?
In advance, I thank you for it.

"Connection refused" means that there is no server at the corresponding port. Highly likely, Plone is not running.
Have you verified that the Windows Service is running? Usually Plone writes a log file; locate it and check whether it contains problem indications.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
Normally the Windows service installed with NSSM runs. I checked well.
On the other hand, it seems that I did not create the service as it should.
Indeed trying to inspire me an exchange between Kim and Jelena ("Plone 5 on Windows does not run as service": https: //community.plone.org/t/plone-5-on-windows- doesnt-run-as-service / 5129), I do not know how she proceeded when she says, "Anyway. when creating service I used "bin \ instance fg" ".
Does anyone have an idea of what I miss?
Thanks in advance.