Meeting called to order at 19:06 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Philip Bauer
Absent: Víctor Fernández de Alba (excused)
Approval of the minutes of September 27
Carol moved to approve, Kim seconded
- News Item was published, sprint form was filled out
- Halle Sprint Report-out - was successful, had a great turnout and remote participation. There has since been a Zope Beta 6 release. Today was the first day that they had green tests, should soon have all tests passing for Python 3 and Python 2. Close to an Alpha release. Philip will be writing up a report soon. Thank you to Python Software Verband for their sponsorship!
- Facebook Pages Merge - We now have control of both the Plone CMS and Plone Facebook pages, but merging them together means losing some of the content
- PloneConf Tokyo 2018 - Still need more signups. Kim will work on getting attendees on to the Conference mailing list. Next meeting will be Monday. Also could use more sponsorships. Paul will contact European companies, Kim will contact American companies.
- Board Renewal Cycle - We have some submissions for the 2018-19 board members, everyone has until October 31st to submit nominations.
- Domain Dispute Fee - We are paying the $7489.80 to Nutter to settle the account.
- Plone 5.1.4 has been released. demo.plone.de is running on this version.
Philip moved to adjourn, Kim seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:01 UTC