Meeting called to order at 20:00 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Carol Ganz, Chrissy Wainwright, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Kim Nguyen
Absent: Philip Bauer (excused)
Approval of the minutes of May 26
Carol moved to approve, Paul seconded
- Texas LinuxFest has offered a complimentary booth for OSI Affiliates, we will check for interest for someone to represent Plone
Marketing Position -- executive session --
Kim made a motion to approve a $4000 travel stipend to a person to serve as the Communications/Marketing Team Lead, Alexander seconded
- EuroPython - Carol will send artwork and tshirt files to Paul to be used at the Euro Python booth
- KiwiPycon - have not heard anything back from those who had expressed interest in attending for setting up a booth, will do another response.
- PyCon Report - The keynote went well and Cris did a really great job representing the community. It encouraged a lot of comments on Twitter. We had a lot of people visit the booth including Guido van Rossum.
- BSI Study - Alexander has not heard anything back on an official release date of the study, may be the end of June. Maurits, Nathan, and Jens have already done a bit of work fixing bugs reported in the study
- PloneConf - 22 tickets sold in the first day. Trainings list is up as well as invited talks. Call for talk proposals will be going out soon.
- Plone.org work - There are a number of issues in the tracker that we need to work on (https://github.com/plone/ploneorg.core/issues), monthly meetings will be started back up to coordinate on effort.
- Future meetings times will start one hour earlier
Alexander moved to adjourn, Carol seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:54 UTC