Meeting called to order at 20:08 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Carol Ganz
Absent: Philip Bauer (excused)
Approval of the minutes of February 8
Alexander moved to approve, Victor seconded
- Cloudfest - Alexander sent submission, has not yet heard back
- Paul received a report from Bangledesh Meetup, they had around 30 attendees, and they sent the receipts
- Sponsorship Infrastructure - Kim put in a lot of work to update the way that sponsorships are handled, to keep all the information in one place. Thank you Kim!
- PloneConf Tokyo update - Alexander got in contact with Manabu to get a report out on the conference prep so far. They have created four teams of people for managing the conference. The venue for the trainings and conference are secure, and the sprinting location will be booked around April or May, when places start accepting reservations. Kim will work with Manabu to help get the Conference site running on a new Linode instance.
- PyCon & Europython prep - Still working to figure out swag for PyCon. Registration opens for Europython next week.
- Domain issues - Kim is discussing options and legalese with Nutter for an official complaint about plonegov.org
- Google Summer of Code - Google has selected Plone as a participant in Summer of Code. We are now welcoming students who are interested in participating this year.
- Upcoming Sprints: There will be a small React Sprint in Bonn in a couple weeks to prepare Plone React for GSOC students. Then the Bonn Beethoven Sprint will take place in April.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Paul seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:56 UTC