Meeting called to order at 18:08 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim Nguyen, Carol Ganz, Víctor Fernández de Alba, Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of April 6
Philip moved to approve, Victor seconded
- Event Funding Request - Democratic Republic of Congo agreed to take $300, will be reimbursed from receipts
- Quickbooks Upgrade - Jen got the new Quickbooks Online set up
- GSOC - We have five slots available!
- Funding Request - A request came in to extend the Zope Resurrection Sprint an additional $200 to help get a person with RestrictedPython knowledge to the sprint. Philip moved to approve the $200, Chrissy seconded. Motion passed.
- Sponsorship Request - We received a sponsorship request from a company that uses Plone, but is not a provider. We will offer them the option to be listed as standard sponsors.
- good.py status - Google is shutting down the Google App Engine apps that use Python 2.5. It was agreed at PLOG to let it die, especially since no one as used it in a couple years. Paul grabbed the necessary data for archiving. Thanks to Martin Aspeli for the work that had been done on it.
- Plone 5.1 - Working on getting the release out as soon as possible
- Plone 2020 Roadmap - Being discussed at PLOG, will be published soon.
- World Plone Day - Happening next week, at least six locations are participating
Euro Python - Calvin Hendryx-Parker will be attending with Paul
- PyConWeb - Need some Plone marketing for the conference, Paul and Philip discussed things to do.
- Domains - plone.io has been purchased, and options for using it are being investigated.
Philip moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 18:55 UTC