Any Plone 5 compatible addon for social like and share

In plone 4, i had used sc.social.like . Is this product compatible with plone 5 or is there any other recommended addon for the same.
thanks

You csn install,it yourself and see if it works.

-aj

With some effort you would have figured yourself that it does not work with P5

File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/zope.configuration-3.7.4-py2.7.egg/zope/configuration/config.py", line 558, in end
    self.stack.pop().finish()
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/zope.configuration-3.7.4-py2.7.egg/zope/configuration/config.py", line 705, in finish
    args = toargs(context, *self.argdata)
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/zope.configuration-3.7.4-py2.7.egg/zope/configuration/config.py", line 1397, in toargs
    args[str(name)] = field.fromUnicode(s)
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/zope.configuration-3.7.4-py2.7.egg/zope/configuration/fields.py", line 137, in fromUnicode
    value = self.context.resolve(name)
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/zope.configuration-3.7.4-py2.7.egg/zope/configuration/config.py", line 179, in resolve
    mod = __import__(mname, *_import_chickens)
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/sc.social.like-2.4.1-py2.7.egg/sc/social/like/browser/helper.py", line 8, in <module>
    from sc.social.like.controlpanel.likes import LikeControlPanelAdapter
  File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/sc.social.like-2.4.1-py2.7.egg/sc/social/like/controlpanel/likes.py", line 9, in <module>
    from plone.app.controlpanel.form import ControlPanelForm
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/sandboxes/xmldirector.plonecore/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml", line 16.2-16.23
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/Products.ATContentTypes-2.2.11-py2.7.egg/Products/ATContentTypes/configure.zcml", line 18.2-18.44
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.collection-1.1.6-py2.7.egg/plone/app/collection/configure.zcml", line 9.2-9.45
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.querystring-1.3.14-py2.7.egg/plone/app/querystring/configure.zcml", line 11.2-11.42
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.registry-1.3.11-py2.7.egg/plone/app/registry/configure.zcml", line 12.4-12.34
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.registry-1.3.11-py2.7.egg/plone/app/registry/browser/configure.zcml", line 6.4-6.43
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.z3cform-1.2.0-py2.7.egg/plone/app/z3cform/configure.zcml", line 10.2-10.41
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.widgets-2.0.4-py2.7.egg/plone/app/widgets/configure.zcml", line 12.2-12.41
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/Products.CMFPlone-5.0.4-py2.7.egg/Products/CMFPlone/configure.zcml", line 108.4-112.10
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/sc.social.like-2.4.1-py2.7.egg/sc/social/like/configure.zcml", line 13.4-13.34
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/ajung/.buildout/eggs/sc.social.like-2.4.1-py2.7.egg/sc/social/like/browser/configure.zcml", line 18.4-25.10
    ImportError: No module named form

With some extra research you might have found a plone 5 compatible branch on Github

https://github.com/collective/sc.social.like/tree/plone5

-aj

as with all add-ons I put my dirty hands on, you should always take a look at the package classifiers:

so, no, sc.social.like is not compatible with Plone 5 and it will take some time to achieve that. you can see a list of task on a PR started by @agitator some time ago:

if you want to help, we need to split those task in separate PR to make the transition easier.

first things first: migrate from portal_properties to plone.app.registry and check the implications of new social viewlet in Plone 5.

...are dust and smoke...as with all metadata all over the world: incomplete, poorly maintained, wrong.

-aj

I can't speak for the rest of the world but, as I said before, for all our add-ons this information is complete, well maintained and right, most of the time.

I started trying to avoid you wasting your time installing an add-on I know is not compatible with Plone 5 using that useless metadata; for instance: